View Profile GarciaXVLegend

3 game Reviews with Responses

All 12 Reviews

Alrighty then I gave the game a second try and I gotta admit I'm glad I got more enjoyment due to playing the Medium/Normal Mode instead of the Easy Mode. I honestly tried the Easy Mode first which what made me feel so Underwhelmed & find it quite Boring. The other two modes actually made up for the Gameplay, Presentation, & having Simple Fun especially having a much more Charming n' Comfortable Experience. Also like I said before I say the Presentation is pretty damn Appealing. Overall, this is a Fun Average Good game. I'll just play the other 2 Modes and not Easy Mode.

TristanMX responds:

It is of wise men to change their opinion. I'm glad you took a wider look. I did the "easy" mode a couple of days ago because no one seemed to like the medium or hard, and basically nobody had played beyond level 3 on medium mode. Kinda trying to get a wider audience but it seems people are now being misled due to those stages... so I'll polish those "easy" levels a little more. Unfortunately for me, today my PC got wiped out and I'm restoring a backup of the game.. which will delay me a couple of days more to get this back up and running with some improvements... but anyway, fortunately, I had a back up...

Have fun and thanks for playing!

LOL I hate this game but I'm giving points for originality with the whole Donut Cannon concept. It's actually pretty damn challenging I must say but the Momentum/Movements are pretty unbalanced. Has nice charm as well.

kantieno responds:

Thanks, I will try to improve movement and shooting in any sequels that I may make! Glad you like the concept!

Okay this is pretty good:
- Sprites & Backgrounds are superbly well-done
- The Tone has a nice Arcade/Retro feel to it like Namco & Atari games mixed together
- Gameplay Mechanics are really good to control

UltimoGames responds:

Thanks GokuXVLegend!

Average Joe | Dragon Ball Fan | DC/Marvel Fan | Godzilla Fan | Power Rangers Fan | Linkin Park Fan | Fighting/Adventure Gamer | Jurassic Park Fan | Animation/Music Fanatic | Autistic | YouTuber | Amateur Artist | Miraculous Ladybug Fan | She-Ra 2018 Fan

GXVL | Saul I. Garcia @GarciaXVLegend