View Profile GarciaXVLegend

All 12 Game Reviews

3 w/ Responses

Simple, Challenging, and Chillaxing. I really dig it, I actually completed all of the levels

Not gonna lie this has got to be the most "No Game Here" type of game I really love!
This is Unique, this is Humorous, this is Simplistic, and Nicely Atmospheric.

Alrighty then I gave the game a second try and I gotta admit I'm glad I got more enjoyment due to playing the Medium/Normal Mode instead of the Easy Mode. I honestly tried the Easy Mode first which what made me feel so Underwhelmed & find it quite Boring. The other two modes actually made up for the Gameplay, Presentation, & having Simple Fun especially having a much more Charming n' Comfortable Experience. Also like I said before I say the Presentation is pretty damn Appealing. Overall, this is a Fun Average Good game. I'll just play the other 2 Modes and not Easy Mode.

TristanMX responds:

It is of wise men to change their opinion. I'm glad you took a wider look. I did the "easy" mode a couple of days ago because no one seemed to like the medium or hard, and basically nobody had played beyond level 3 on medium mode. Kinda trying to get a wider audience but it seems people are now being misled due to those stages... so I'll polish those "easy" levels a little more. Unfortunately for me, today my PC got wiped out and I'm restoring a backup of the game.. which will delay me a couple of days more to get this back up and running with some improvements... but anyway, fortunately, I had a back up...

Have fun and thanks for playing!

LOL I hate this game but I'm giving points for originality with the whole Donut Cannon concept. It's actually pretty damn challenging I must say but the Momentum/Movements are pretty unbalanced. Has nice charm as well.

kantieno responds:

Thanks, I will try to improve movement and shooting in any sequels that I may make! Glad you like the concept!

It's not too bad but it isn't that great. The gameplay is decent but I think the momentum is a bit too fast & it's simplistic at best.

Okay I gotta be completely honest... this is the best game I have ever played! The Sprites Animation, the Meta-References, Cameos, Simple Mechanics, & a tough game. Bravo!

Wow um this is boring and all you have to do is click a Scenario Text...... Not that exciting or interesting in all honesty. Wanted to choose Bratwurst but I had no choice to choose Broccoli (yuck) because it was going to lead some humor (which didn't find funny). I'm sorry but this wasn't good at all & it wasn't even close to alright. I apologize if this comes off as harsh.

Simple Mechanics, Unique Sprite Animation & Environments, & has a great Atmosphere. Great job!

Okay this is pretty good:
- Sprites & Backgrounds are superbly well-done
- The Tone has a nice Arcade/Retro feel to it like Namco & Atari games mixed together
- Gameplay Mechanics are really good to control

UltimoGames responds:

Thanks GokuXVLegend!

Not a bad game at all. It's Simplicity at Best:
-Simple Key Button Mechanics
-Cute Sprites & Cute Concept
-A Legend of Zelda Tribute

Wish it had a few more additions to be more of its own thing.

Average Joe | Dragon Ball Fan | DC/Marvel Fan | Godzilla Fan | Power Rangers Fan | Linkin Park Fan | Fighting/Adventure Gamer | Jurassic Park Fan | Animation/Music Fanatic | Autistic | YouTuber | Amateur Artist | Miraculous Ladybug Fan | She-Ra 2018 Fan

GXVL | Saul I. Garcia @GarciaXVLegend