View Profile GarciaXVLegend

50 art Reviews with Responses

All 208 Reviews

Holy Cow!!! This looks so Visually Charming, Cartoony, Colorful, & screams Wacky. You did a spectacular job for putting Diddy Kong, Crash, & Mario kart racing games into a Kart Racing Extravaganza! I truly love the way how you captured the Iconic Video Game Characters in this joyful fan-art.

HOwLiNG-MAdFoxHatter responds:

Thanks you, I am glad you like it x3

"You were like my brother Anakin"
Pretty damn good drawing of Obi-Wan Kenobi you definitely nailed it in making him look animated in a way. I especially like the fact you made his hair wave in that Pose.

DarthGuyford responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like it! :)

Damn I love how the details look on every area such as Hair, Face, Clothes, etc. I even dig the Pose you constructed for Black Widow especially showing some Cleavage for Sex Appeal and of course the Coloring/Shading is perfectly well-balanced as always.

DidiEsmeralda responds:

Thank you GokuXVLegend, I'm glad you like it.

Dude this Piece of your Fan-Art looks Stellar. It looks Visually Striking, has Decent Details on the Characters especially their muscles, the Coloring/Shading is Well-Balanced, & I love the way how you did the Background. Great job!

RCArt responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words. This piece was fun to work on. 👍🏾

Oh wow it looks beautiful! The Details, the Coloring/Shading, the Lighting Tone, the Design, the Charm, & Glow are all beautifully well-balanced and well-crafted. It looks so Visually Striking! Great job!

DidiEsmeralda responds:

Thanks GokuXVLegend for your comment.

I was wondering why it had a Sonic-esque Style because you do Sonic Artwork yet you kind of pulled it off really. Everything looks fine really I just think her Striking Action Pose just needs a little more work in some Angles. I even dig how you did the Shading/Shadows on her, I'm impressed especially that Striking Action Movement Visual Effects as a Background. Overall, pretty good job. Luckily I have been watching MasakoX's Videos for quite some time to know who Ranch is.

JLuisJoni responds:

Yeah, because I often do Sonic artwork, some of that tends to carry over to my other other work, be it Dragon Ball or even my original stuff.

I've been trying to refine my poses recently, so this one might look a bit weird in a few points. I really just wanted to experiment a little.

That being said, thank you for the feedback!

I truly dig this. The Villains/Rivals of the Dragon Ball Franchise looks so Menacing & Adorable, I give probs for giving them their Face Expressions that are straight from the Franchise. Just wish DBGT was included despite not being part of the Main Continuity but this is good enough. I especially like the fact you put so much Specific Simple Details on like the Clothes, Muscles,& Colors. Great job!

JPsupper responds:

Thanks. I'm actually watching GT for the first time currently. I will probably draw those and make an updated version once I finish it just for the fun

Bruh this is Gnarly! Sick Pose,Phenomenal Art Style, Epic Balance of Coloring/Shading, and that Top-notch Radio touch. Bravo!

ExCharny responds:

Actually I think that boombox looks wack now and kinda ruins it for me, but that was long ago : )

Pretty damn good on the Body Proportions as usual. Everything from the Piece looks fine & balanced I just think my only Minor Problem/Nitpick is the Lips because I think it looks kind of off but overall pretty good work.

MeegoArt responds:

Thanks for the comment/critique, glad you like her.

Ooh I love the Pose you did with her Reit9, your Artwork never fails to impress me. I see that her being naked is a little more detailed.

Reit9 responds:

the pose it's just the same of the original card... I barely have credit on that xD

Average Joe | Dragon Ball Fan | DC/Marvel Fan | Godzilla Fan | Power Rangers Fan | Linkin Park Fan | Fighting/Adventure Gamer | Jurassic Park Fan | Animation/Music Fanatic | Autistic | YouTuber | Amateur Artist | Miraculous Ladybug Fan | She-Ra 2018 Fan

GXVL | Saul I. Garcia @GarciaXVLegend