View Profile GarciaXVLegend

All 203 Art Reviews

50 w/ Responses

Okay I'm not into the whole Sexy Robotic Women like XJ9 but this actually looks great. The Art Style/Design looks charming and the Coloring/Shading is nicely balanced. I actually like the fact how you drew the Short Shorts (whatever you call 'em). Great job, still not into XJ9 like this but great job.

Wow what a interesting & fascinating concept of combining Metroid & Shantae as some sort of crossover. The Art Style & Designs even stand out. Great job!

Looks great in all honesty. I love how your Art Style looks it really shows some Raw Expression & how well-detailed it is. The Coloring/Shading even looks balanced. The movie looks somewhat promising, at least there's no Ash.

Really like how the Animation & Art Style looks. I find it very fluid, superbly well-drawn, & very upbeat. The Coloring is actually really good too. I love how you made Mavis look so attractively appealing. I love the fact that she flashes to the viewers/commentators. Great Job!

Not too bad honestly. The Design & Art Style is top notch with a good balance of Coloring/Shading but I'm not too crazy how her face looks in all honesty. Good work on drawing Mavis like this though.

Artrazor responds:

thanks for thee feed back yeah it wasnt what i hoped i never drew 3d characters and their facial structure is rather odd maybe next time ill make it somewhat to more my style

Woah didn't expect to see a Hentai Fan-Art of one of my Childhood Monthly Cartoons known as Scary God Mother. She doesn't look too bad in 2D Hand-Drawn in this Art Style of yours. Every coloring & detail is spot-on to capture her appearance. Never thought I see the day of me saying "Scary God Mother is hot!" Great Job!

Not too bad at all. Loving the Cartoony Art Style & how you make your characters Face Expressions so wacky. The Swimsuit Design is a really nice choice. Great Job!

First off I just want to say that I've played Soul Calibur (2, 3, owns 4, used to have 5, & now has 6!) and I love the world that it is. Medieval, Martial Arts, & Pirates that live in a world like Soul Calibur that involves Character Creation so I'm glad to be part of that world. Seigfried, Ivy, Nightmare, Talim, & Sophitia are awesome in my opinion. Seigfried is my Main Style & most interested in. Secondly, seeing this really shows passion towards a Favorite Character from a awesome Franchise/Series. The Details, Coloring/Shading, & Art Style is done really well. You really did a great job on this!

sailormika responds:

omg thank you so much!!! I agree, the characters and the world of SC are really rad! I'm mostly interested in playing Ivy, Seong Mi-na and Seigfried once I get SC6 :) ty again!!!

This looks visually charming I say. The Art Style captures the character from every detail & the Coloring/Shading is well balanced. The Chibi Morrigan even stands out so nicely & looks adorable! I just personally think the Tone of the image should have a balanced lighting because I think it's a bit too light in my perspective. Great job overall though!

SenpaiLove responds:

Thanks man haha I originally was going to leave it with the normal coloring but it still looked bland in my eyes so that's why I added a purple blending mode over them just to spice it up a little.

I may not be too crazy with the art style but it oddly has quite a charm in all honesty. You did interpret the characters into this peculiar artwork to stand out on it's own thing. The Coloring/Sketch looks pretty solid & witty. Pretty good job ;)

Piggybank12 responds:

Thank you much! If I get the chance to draw these characters again, I'll admit that I'd probably try to draw them a bit differently next time and polish them up some more, haha. I mostly put this up not only because the sketch got a good reception from friends, but I also found it to still have a weird charm like you mentioned, so I was curious to see what the general response might be.

Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to leave your two cents on it! :D

Average Joe | Dragon Ball Fan | DC/Marvel Fan | Godzilla Fan | Power Rangers Fan | Linkin Park Fan | Fighting/Adventure Gamer | Jurassic Park Fan | Animation/Music Fanatic | Autistic | YouTuber | Amateur Artist | Miraculous Ladybug Fan | She-Ra 2018 Fan

GXVL | Saul I. Garcia @GarciaXVLegend