View Profile GarciaXVLegend

All 203 Art Reviews

50 w/ Responses

Damn I love how the details look on every area such as Hair, Face, Clothes, etc. I even dig the Pose you constructed for Black Widow especially showing some Cleavage for Sex Appeal and of course the Coloring/Shading is perfectly well-balanced as always.

DidiEsmeralda responds:

Thank you GokuXVLegend, I'm glad you like it.

Gotta say you made Betty Boop look more pleasing to the eye for shaping her Head & Face look more Natural & Charming. I may not be a Huge Betty Boop Fan but I've always admire her Innocent Cute Cartoony Nature which is also placed here. You did a Splendid Job!

Dude this Piece of your Fan-Art looks Stellar. It looks Visually Striking, has Decent Details on the Characters especially their muscles, the Coloring/Shading is Well-Balanced, & I love the way how you did the Background. Great job!

RCArt responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words. This piece was fun to work on. 👍🏾

I just want to say that you done greatly well with your recent drawings like Mavis, Marina, & 2B for making them so Charming, Thick, & more Mature with all the hardwork you put into each Piece of Fine Fan-Art. The Coloring/Shading & Body Structures/Proportions are well balanced for each recent Fan-Art of yours with Superb Face Expressions are very pleasing to the eye. Keep up the great work & can't wait to see more from you.

Oh wow it looks beautiful! The Details, the Coloring/Shading, the Lighting Tone, the Design, the Charm, & Glow are all beautifully well-balanced and well-crafted. It looks so Visually Striking! Great job!

DidiEsmeralda responds:

Thanks GokuXVLegend for your comment.

I was wondering why it had a Sonic-esque Style because you do Sonic Artwork yet you kind of pulled it off really. Everything looks fine really I just think her Striking Action Pose just needs a little more work in some Angles. I even dig how you did the Shading/Shadows on her, I'm impressed especially that Striking Action Movement Visual Effects as a Background. Overall, pretty good job. Luckily I have been watching MasakoX's Videos for quite some time to know who Ranch is.

JLuisJoni responds:

Yeah, because I often do Sonic artwork, some of that tends to carry over to my other other work, be it Dragon Ball or even my original stuff.

I've been trying to refine my poses recently, so this one might look a bit weird in a few points. I really just wanted to experiment a little.

That being said, thank you for the feedback!

I truly dig this. The Villains/Rivals of the Dragon Ball Franchise looks so Menacing & Adorable, I give probs for giving them their Face Expressions that are straight from the Franchise. Just wish DBGT was included despite not being part of the Main Continuity but this is good enough. I especially like the fact you put so much Specific Simple Details on like the Clothes, Muscles,& Colors. Great job!

JPsupper responds:

Thanks. I'm actually watching GT for the first time currently. I will probably draw those and make an updated version once I finish it just for the fun

Bruh this is Gnarly! Sick Pose,Phenomenal Art Style, Epic Balance of Coloring/Shading, and that Top-notch Radio touch. Bravo!

ExCharny responds:

Actually I think that boombox looks wack now and kinda ruins it for me, but that was long ago : )

Not gonna lie I find it pretty funny & superbly well-drawn. Great Job as always!

Looks pretty damn good. The Body Structure is top-notch, the Coloring/Shading is decently balanced, the Lighting/Tone brings a Nice Atmosphere, and has a nice touch of Shine on the Artwork. I think the Mouth & Hair just needs a little more work on it but I find it good nonetheless.

Average Joe | Dragon Ball Fan | DC/Marvel Fan | Godzilla Fan | Power Rangers Fan | Linkin Park Fan | Fighting/Adventure Gamer | Jurassic Park Fan | Animation/Music Fanatic | Autistic | YouTuber | Amateur Artist | Miraculous Ladybug Fan | She-Ra 2018 Fan

GXVL | Saul I. Garcia @GarciaXVLegend