View Profile GarciaXVLegend

All 203 Art Reviews

50 w/ Responses

Really dig the way you drew this one. I really think it has a beautiful Visual Charm due to the Scene, Coloring, & Expression. You did a great job!

Good job on sketching out how your OC looks. I really admire the effort you put into your character by drawing several Poses & Expressions to interpret each Action & Emotion. I really dig the Art Style as well.

JWKLvstheUniverse responds:

Thank you so much for the kind feedback! I'm glad ya like my OC and poses, and that I was able to execute the emotions well through the character :>

Holy shit I am impressed. That friend of yours & yourself truly made a Magical Reminisce of Dragon Ball in your Style & Creativity. Every Angle, Color, & Visual Skill is done beautifully. Great job!

Turtle-Arts responds:

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it! ^^

Wow this looks adorably awesome. I really like the Simplistic Cartoony look it has going on I mean its nothing too grand but for what is worth it has a Visual Appeal which makes me think people of all ages wouldn't mind if there were stickers like this unless it's those people who want Dark/Gritty Posters all the time. Overall you did a good job.

GameTimeAsia responds:

Thank you. I really wanted to break the kaiju down to their basics and I think I did it fairly well.

Gotta say this is drawn so stunningly like it is Visually Striking of how the Coloring, Shading, & Body Proportions are crafted so nicely. Even the Face Expression is very dead on it makes her so attractive like that. The Breasts are such an eye-candy to look at as well. Great job!

DalleyAlpha responds:

*Jaw Drops*
I see that this was very well-drawn & colored so beautifully especially how there are nice details everywhere--oh by the way her ass looks FANTASTIC!--you did a pretty damn great job.

Scrabble007 responds:

Thank you very much dude ^^ I appreciate the feedback
I always try my best to make it as good as possible

Holy Cow!!! This looks so Visually Charming, Cartoony, Colorful, & screams Wacky. You did a spectacular job for putting Diddy Kong, Crash, & Mario kart racing games into a Kart Racing Extravaganza! I truly love the way how you captured the Iconic Video Game Characters in this joyful fan-art.

HOwLiNG-MAdFoxHatter responds:

Thanks you, I am glad you like it x3

"You were like my brother Anakin"
Pretty damn good drawing of Obi-Wan Kenobi you definitely nailed it in making him look animated in a way. I especially like the fact you made his hair wave in that Pose.

DarthGuyford responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like it! :)

Ladies, Ladies, you both have nice asses & thighs.
In all seriousness I really like the fact how you captured the characters in your own style very well. Coloring/Shading are perfectly balanced, their Poses/Position is such an Eye-Candy, the Expressions they have on their faces are very well drawn especially with a nice touch of Blush Shade Coloring, and also a nice little touch of Wetness between their legs to cause some arouseness (which it worked). Overall I think it's a great piece of art, fantastic job.

Wow not bad at all I really like how much thought you put in your version of Goku & especially adding a backstory for the "Spirit Ball" which is kind of creative. I'm fully aware this is a old piece but I honestly think the Body Structure/Abs Details are dead on. I like how you added a Dragon Tattoo on his Chest I think it makes him look like a Martial Arts Master especially adding in a Different Power Pole (or Staff). Great job on the Coloring & Shading as well.

Average Joe | Dragon Ball Fan | DC/Marvel Fan | Godzilla Fan | Power Rangers Fan | Linkin Park Fan | Fighting/Adventure Gamer | Jurassic Park Fan | Animation/Music Fanatic | Autistic | YouTuber | Amateur Artist | Miraculous Ladybug Fan | She-Ra 2018 Fan

GXVL | Saul I. Garcia @GarciaXVLegend