View Profile GarciaXVLegend

All 208 Art Reviews

50 w/ Responses

Great job, really admire the style of this. I just think Judy's face looks a tad bit off but everything else looks really good overall.

Holy crap this looks Retro Gorgeous! Misty from Pokemon, Princess Peach, the girl from Gurren Lagann, and Felicia & Morrigan from Darkstalkers. The Color Palettes & the way they look Pixelated are superbly well done that they truly capture the characters in their own way! Fantastic job on this!

It looks alright I personally think I find it dull because of the Tone & Background especially the way how the expressions look a bit bland. The Coloring & Designs are well done though. Overall this is a Average Fan-Art I see.

Looks fantastic honestly but I think it looks a tad stiff & the white lines around the designs doesn't go with the characters. Overall the Poses & how you capture the characters are superb.

Really admire how the Art Style looks, looks kind of stiff to me but this has really good details & structures on the body. Her face expression actually captures the character's personality from the show.

I love the way you captured her in your Art Style. The Pose, the Expression, the Coloring & Shading, and the Lighting Tone are great on this piece. The blush is a nice touch.

My, my, this looks fabulous. Art Style is such a Eye Candy in this one, the colors are vibrant, and that Face Expression is truly espressive even the Lighting Tone on this is well-balanced. Excellent work. She looks hot in that pose.

Damn! I love the way it looks. Shading & Coloring are beautifully well-balanced, the Art Style & Pose gives her a personality, and I love the fact how the sweater shows her Chest Area. BRAVO!

The Animation is pretty smooth & simple. Looks really good but I just think it lacks shading & some excitement. Loving the art style & coloring though. Really good overall.

Damn this looks Smooth & Crisp for the animation. The Art style actually looks very expressive in my perspective. I will admit it looks very arousing. This is great overall.

Average Joe | Dragon Ball Fan | DC/Marvel Fan | Godzilla Fan | Power Rangers Fan | Linkin Park Fan | Fighting/Adventure Gamer | Jurassic Park Fan | Animation/Music Fanatic | Autistic | YouTuber | Amateur Artist | Miraculous Ladybug Fan | She-Ra 2018 Fan

GXVL | Saul I. Garcia @GarciaXVLegend