View Profile GarciaXVLegend

All 208 Art Reviews

50 w/ Responses

Trixie, I'm always down for mostly Trixie

Can't believe I'm saying this but I rather have this particular Amy than the one we have in the franchise. Great Job!

Gotta love Francine from American Dad, she's hot n' pretty damn cool if you ask me. I also want to add that the way you drew her is well-done & captured her looks pretty damn good.

It looks extremely well-done, you really captured the character to the very bone. And I'm with the other the guy (@ImaginationGone) the shading is phenomenal.

Never knew I wanted to see a a Digimon like her wearing a Vegeta's Armor... nice, well drawn as far as I know it.

I pledge allegiance to the flag (& booty) of the United States of America, to honor our Independence (& Fan-Art/GIFs like this) plus to remember we can live a happy life in this Nation. God bless you Diives & everyone else!

I know I've always loved the Loch Ness Monster but not like thisπŸ˜…πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Great job as always & now have New Feelings towards my most favorite cryptid

Well people I got busted... it was nice while it lasted.
This person got me so good that I forgot to pull up my pants, tell my family I'll miss them.
Also is that a Baseball Bat? Because if that is my punishment then I must take it like a man! *gulp*

I don't blame you, I would try to as well LOL
Giving her glasses & a bikini like that makes her stand out so well.

People being mad at a 19 Year Old (later being 20 Year Old) Anime Chick, hating on her design because she looks like a Kid with Breasts with Big Eyes!?

Meanwhile in Valkyrie Drive Mermaid there's a Busty Blonde Tan-ish Chick who looks good to be in her 20s-or-30s but for some unknown reason she is 15!

I second this response, great job as always dude!

Average Joe | Dragon Ball Fan | DC/Marvel Fan | Godzilla Fan | Power Rangers Fan | Linkin Park Fan | Fighting/Adventure Gamer | Jurassic Park Fan | Animation/Music Fanatic | Autistic | YouTuber | Amateur Artist | Miraculous Ladybug Fan | She-Ra 2018 Fan

GXVL | Saul I. Garcia @GarciaXVLegend