- I only accept Friend Requests from people that I know very closely or at least know of for a while.
- I don't FULLY trust everyone on the Internet unless my gut tells me they can be trusted at least 10 to 20% depending on their Morals & Mentality.
- I am a Christian but I separate my Religion from the Internet because I find it unhealthy for me to abuse my Religious Beliefs on to strangers. I honestly don't have a problem with Lesbians/Gays & Atheists as long they are Decent or Good people. I only bring in my Religious Beliefs if it's relevant to a certain Topic/Subject & will try my best to handle it maturely as possible.
- I am at a certain point where cussing & insulting at strangers on the Internet is becoming pointless n' unhealthy for me. I will only cuss if I feel like it or not so I am making it minimum for me to cuss around the Internet. I only insult people because of their actions (I will even insult myself as well because of my own actions).
- Online Dating for me is totally not worth it considering the risks of interacting with Anonymous Underage Users that would put me in Jail/Prison. Also Long-distance Relationships suck.
- Asking for Personal Info and Emails is strictly off limits when it comes to Spam, Hackers, Stalkers, etc. I made 1 mistake when it came to that & completely learned my lesson.
I suggest for everyone to do the same because it's called being cautious